The 2023 Recycling Round-up was a huge success this year. Thank you to Harmons and Millcreek City for making it such an amazing event. Stay tuned for the Fall 2023 and Spring 2024 Recycling Round up event announcements coming soon.
Join us for the next RCU’s / Harmon’s Recycling Round Up in 2023! September, 2023.
- Paper Shredding (Free) Please limit 2 large boxes per vehicle.
- Metal Recycling: Bring all of your large and small metal for recycling.
- Cardboard Recycling
- Plastic Bag Recycling
- Glass Recycling
- Electronics Recycling
- Any item with a cord that plugs in.
- Computers / PC’s / Laptops.
- Batteries – All types Accepted
- Monitors and TV’s – There is a $10.00 per item charge for monitors and $20.00 charge for TV’s. Please pay per item, some cost is offset by RCU and Sponsors to keep costs low.
- Mattress Recycling
- Mattresses & Box springs.
- There is a $20.00 per item charge for Each Mattress Piece. Please pay per item, some cost is offset by RCU and Sponsors to keep costs low. Size does not affect pricing. Air Mattresses or Water Beds are not accepted.
This is a drive-thru-style event. Please have your items separated (no mixed recycling), we can help offload heavy items and ensure they are properly recycled. Items that we are NOT accepting at this event but are not limited to Household Hazardous Waste, Furniture, Propane Bottles, or trash.