Become a Member of RCU!
Members like you have access to a technical gold mine of information on recycling collection programs, composting, end-use markets and the purchase of recycling products. Want to know how to recycle those rubber boots, guess what, someone already knows, just ask. Members receive discounted rates and the opportunity to participate in RCU sponsored tours, seminars, workshops, and conferences.
Now you want to know what it costs right? If an organization like RCU is going to save you time and money, and does so in such a way that you can’t afford not to be a member, it is probably worth it, right? You get what all our members get, our guarantee. If you don’t get what you think is more than your money’s worth, not a problem. We will give you your membership back and in a Covid friendly way, bump fists and still be friends.
- Large Business or City ($308): a business over 20 employees, or a City with population over 20,000
- Medium Business or City ($278): a business with 10-20 employees, or a City with population between 10,000-20,000.
- Small Business or City ($215): a business with under 10 employees, or a City with population under 10,000 or N/P
- Non-Profit Organization ($208)
- Individual ($108): This category is for a current organization RCU member (large, medium or small) that wants to provide other members of their organization with RCU membership (an add on for additional organizational team members). Don’t pull a Utah County move and try to join as an individual. This is for add-ons. Just let us know what organization you are associated with.
- Teacher or Student (non-voting) ($38)
Let us know what level of membership your organization qualifies for and you can request an invoice. Payment can be made via credit card or check. Congratulations, you made another good decision joining RCU!