10.1 Indemnification of the Organization– The corporation shall indemnify to the fullest extent permitted by the Utah Revised Business Corporation Act any person who has been made, or is threatened to be made, a part to an action, suit, or proceeding, whether civil, criminal, administrative, investigative, otherwise (including an action, suit, or proceeding by or in the right of the corporation), by reason of the fact that the person is or was director of officer of the corporation, or a fiduciary with respect to an employee benefit plan of the corporation, or services or served at the request of the corporation as director, or as fiduciary of an employee benefit plan, or other corporation, partnership, joint venture, trust or other enterprise.
- Article I – Membership
- Article II – Meeting of Members
- Article III – Voting Policy
- Article IV – Board of Directors
- Article V – Meeting of the Board of Directors
- Article VI – Powers and Duties of the Board of Directors
- Article VII – Officers
- Article VIII – Miscellaneous
- Article IX – Ammendments
- Article X – Indemnification
Our Gold Sponsors
RCU's Annual Recycling Conference
Head over to the events page
for more information.