9.1 Amendments to Bylaws– The bylaws may be altered, amended or appealed, by new bylaws, and may be adopted by a majority of the voting membership present at any regular meeting or at any special meeting, if at least ten days written notice is given of intent to so alter, amend, repeal or adopt new bylaws at such meeting.
- Article I – Membership
- Article II – Meeting of Members
- Article III – Voting Policy
- Article IV – Board of Directors
- Article V – Meeting of the Board of Directors
- Article VI – Powers and Duties of the Board of Directors
- Article VII – Officers
- Article VIII – Miscellaneous
- Article IX – Ammendments
- Article X – Indemnification
Our Gold Sponsors
RCU's Annual Recycling Conference
Head over to the events page
for more information.